Maintaining Cognitive and Psychometric Integrity of Testing Instruments in Translation
Translating tests and surveys is hard.
A translation and validation process is required to ensure that translated versions of testing and survey instruments consist of conceptual, semantic and pragmatic equivalents to the original version and assure that the translated content is culturally appropriate, relevant and meaningful among target audiences.
Download this white paper to learn more about the process of translating for equivalence and conceptual
- Conceptual analysis of source text
- Translation of a consensus target language version
- Back translation
- Pilot testing and validation
- Cognitive debriefing
- Subject matter expert review
- International harmonization
Gain immediate access to the white paper.